The Bangor School Committee and Bangor School Department welcome you to our employment page. We’re seeking dedicated, hard-working candidates who care as much about the success of our students as we do. If you are interested in applying for vacancies within our system, please visit our job-listings page by clicking the link below.
If you’re interested in substitute positions, please click the appropriate link below:
- Substitute Teacher Information
- Substitute Educational Technician Information
- Substitute Food Service & Lunch Aide Information
- Substitute Custodian Information
All new and returning substitutes must attend a training/FERPA session at the William S. Cohen School (available dates listed below). Pre-registration is not required.
- Information regarding our 2019-2020 training opportunities will be forthcoming.
To request a substitute application, please fill out the form below: