The Bangor School Committee and Bangor School Department welcome you to our employment page. We’re seeking dedicated, hard-working candidates who care as much about the success of our students as we do. If you are interested in applying for vacancies within our system, please visit our job-listings page by clicking the link below.
If you’re interested in substitute positions, please click the appropriate link below:
- 2019-20 Substitute Teacher Information
- 2019-20 Substitute Ed Tech Information
- 2019-20 Substitute Food Service & Lunch Aide Information
- 2019-20 Substitute Custodian Information
All new and returning substitutes must attend a training/FERPA session at Bangor High School (available dates listed below). Pre-registration is not required.
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
To request a substitute application, please fill out the form below: