As part of the Bangor School Department’s commitment to wellness, the following online resources are provided for students and parents.
The Bangor School Department’s K-12 Comprehensive Chemical Health Plan: Revised July 2014 K-12 Comprehensive Chemical Health Plan
*The Bangor School Department assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in any of the resources noted. Rather, the resources are for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the BSD of intervention protocols, treatment programs or facilities.
- Acadia Hospital – Local resource in Bangor
- Bangor Area Recovery Network
- DEA Demand Drug Reduction – Street Smart Prevention – Just Think Twice
- Get Smart About Drugs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – The Science of Drug Abuse and Addiction
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- State of Maine Office of Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration – A Life in the Community for Everyone
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration