March 5, 2021
We have recently received notification of at least one confirmed case of COVID-19 in a student or staff person at the James F. Doughty School. If you or your child have been identified as having been potentially exposed, a Bangor nurse or school representative will contact you today and will provide you with more information regarding what you will need to do.
Please help stop the spread of the virus by:
· Wearing a face mask when out of your home
· Practicing physical distancing (keep at least six feet apart)
· Practicing good hygiene (wash your hands, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching face)
· Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
· Staying home when you are sick or show any symptoms
· Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
· Taking care of yourself: eat healthy, exercise, stay current with vaccinations
As always, thank you for your help and please be safe and be well.